Rich with features needed by a very demanding small to mid-sized office, Konica Minolta bizhub 250 is high quality office printing solution. More, the extra function to scan, copy, and fax, add the versatility of your office. Superior prints are delivered in high speed as the printer delivers 25 pages per minute. Scanning with this all in one is amazingly fast. And with the optional fax function, you make your small group more productive.
Network integration is seamless and definitely will meet your business needs. With up to 600dpi print resolution, you gain razor-blade document with business quality. Konica Minolta bizhub 250 offers flexibility of media types that you can use to print, scan, copy, and fax. Using the bizhub 250, you seamlessly can create interesting and unique booklet to promote your business.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 227 Laser Multifunction Printer
Not really is a problem if you want to add watermarks on your documents with Konica Minolta bizhub 250 if you think it is necessary. Plus, you can insert pages, image rotation and more. There is a large LCD display for direct access toward certain menus, functions, and browse downloadable application right from the device. Experience fast numerical entry through 10-key pads as it minimizes the common time you spend to entry number.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 250 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 250 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10/8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Windows 7/Vista/Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
Operating System(s): Linux
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 180 Linux ⟹ Download
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 215 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 250 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 250. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 250 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 250.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 250 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 250 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 250 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 250 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.