Bring versatility and great performance to increase your small office productivity, the Konica Minolta bizhub 222 is not something to skip. Furthermore if you are looking for additional all in one printer, scanner, copier, and fax as the companion of the existing color printer. Feature compact and stylish design, the placement of the printer is seamless. Plus, it won’t disturb the existing office decor.
Konica Minolta bizhub 222 special Simitri with extra polymerized toner guarantees the excellent quality of the printer images. In addition, the toner won’t harm environment and really saves energy. Speed of the all in one office printer is great. It delivers 22 pages per minutes, thus you work efficiently. Work with this powerful all in one means you work with comfort. It adds LCD display that helps you in many way to navigate menus, choose function, and find some pivotal information related to the printer.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 210 Digital photocopiers
Konica Minolta bizhub 222 offers a well-designed control panel that is easy-to-understand for fast and quick operation alongside the large LCD screen. Print heavy documents everyday, bizhub 222 provides superior performance. This multifunctional office printer capable to handle various media types with up to 210gsm which boasts flexibility as you can choose which media type you need for the next jobs.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 222 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 222 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit)-R2, Windows Server 2012(32-bit,64-bit) R2, Linux
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 3, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 222 Mac 10.10 Driver ⟹ Download (818KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 222 Mac 10.9 Driver ⟹ Download (659KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 222 Mac 10.8/10.7/10.6 Driver ⟹ Download (818KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 222 Mac 10.5 Driver ⟹ Download (665KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 222 Mac 10.4/10.3 Driver ⟹ Download (837KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 222 Mac 10.2 Driver ⟹ Download (836KB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 20 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 222 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 222. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 222 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 222.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 222 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 222 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 222 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 222 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.