As printer with Digital Mono Duplex technology, Konica Minolta bizhub 20P has compact design and versatile print quality. This printer dimension is 371 x 384 x 246 mm whereas the approximate weigh is 8,3 kg. This printer is no just a tool that provides useful assist, but it can decorate a room with its stylish design. Talking about electronic tools with this kind of dimension, people always think about the amount of electricity that is required as well as the monthly energy consumption.
Luckily, this Konica product does not consume too much electricity. Well, the power requirement ranges from AC110-120VA (50/60Hz). The power consumption is about 675 W or less. This Konica Minolta bizhub 20P offers economic value to all users. Besides the energy saving, you can cut the paper consumption as well. Indeed, you can gain such benefit by using Duplex print. It allows you to print both side of the paper. Based on the actual testing with A4 paper type, the approximate print speed of duplex mode is 13 sides per minute. It seems like Duplex print is slightly faster than normal print speed which reaches 30 ppm.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 200 Printer Download
What about the print resolution? I cannot be denied that this matter affect the user’s judgment. Here, the default resolution in this Konica Minolta bizhub 20P setting is 1200 x 1200 dpi. You may change the resolution size in printer setting menu. The available resolutions are HQ 1200, 600 dpi, and 300 dpi. As additional information, you might be interested in optional features that can enhance this laser jet printer performance. If the basic input tray is still enough, then add more optional input tray. This bizhub 20P series can accommodate two optional input trays. Well, the capacity is upgraded and these two optional trays can increase 800 more sheets.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 20P System Requirements and Compatibility:
Konica Minolta Bizhub 20P Driver and Software Free Downloads:Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 180 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 20P Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 20P. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 20P will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 20P.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 20P is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 20P Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 20P driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 20P driver has been uninstalled from your computer.