Konica Minolta bizhub 200 is a multifunction device that creates sharp text and versatile document. Synchronize the entire office computer into a network, so all employee can have direct access to this bizhub 200. Bring any hard-copy doc and turns it into digital file. Then, you can share the scanned file to all of your colleague’s personal computer. This method would be more effective. It can take more effort if you decide to put the entire file into a flash disk. Make it simple. You can always share any scanned file via Email. Open you email account and use it as attachment. It is just that simple.
Besides Scan to E-mail, you might distribute the file using FTP or scan to URL if it is necessary. Of course, the standard scan feature is still available. However, an additional accessory is required. Konica Minolta bizhub 200 can save the data in internal storage once it is equipped with optional Hard Disk Drive. If you have already completed this preparation, Scan to HDD option will be enabled. Hence, there will be more save options. Once you take control the scanner send it via Fax to business partner. Super G3 Analog Fax inside this bizhub 200 model is designed to assist user. You can send multiple documents efficiently with auto document feeder.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 184 Desktop Photocopier
Konica Minolta bizhub 200 and Simitri Polymerized Toner are a complete package that cannot be separated. These two factors are responsible for every halftone reproduction and output quality. There will not be clear image and detail text document without it. Let’s say that this device is used to do copy attempt every day, 24 / 7. What will happen then? If it is about durability, rest assured. Simitri Polymerized Toner can handle this kind of pressure. As the result, monthly duty cycle if this bizhub series can reach 60,000 pages.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 200 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 200 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008/R2(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012/R2 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Macintosh
- Konica Minolta bizhub 200 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (7KB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 162 Digital photocopiers
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 200 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 200. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 200 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 200.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 200 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 200 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 200 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 200 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.