Image resolution definitely affects the quality of an image / photo and copied document. It is true that the engine capability play an important role, but the image resolution as serious impact as well. Konica Minolta bizhub 20 is equipped with advance feature and offers fantastic copy resolution. You can get 1200 x 600 dpi as the max resolution. This will surely improve the quality of an image or text. What is your current task? You may choose copy functions as you like such as standard copy mode. However, you might want try duplex copy or 4 in 1 copy for certain file.
Using PostScript and PCL6 as the page description language, Konica Minolta bizhub 20 can afford 8,5 second or less as its first print time (black and white), on the other hand, the significant output is affected by the CPU. Here, the controller CPU speed is 300 MHz. This is the secret of efficient process and accurate printing. This bizhub 20 is the right device for office. Whenever you print an important file, it would be better to put watermark as a copy right symbol. Indeed, Watermark feature is available including other unique features such as N-up, booklet page order, and poster.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 184 Desktop Photocopier
Well, you can always adjust font type with this Konica Minolta bizhub 20. The available printer font is 66 PCL scalable fonts. If you need an adjustment, try 12 PCL Bitmap font or 66 PostScript compatible fonts. Actually, there are more features for office necessity such as fax. Using Super G3, it offers analogue and PC-Fax as its basic transmission. Equipped with Fax mode, the speed rate is up to 33,6 Kbps and the fax compression vary from MH, MR, MMR, until JBIG. As a user note, please check the output tray frequently because its capacity is just 150 sheets (face down).
Konica Minolta Bizhub 20 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 20 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 20 Windows 10 Driver
- Konica Minolta bizhub 20 Win 7 Driver
- Download (1749KB) ⟹ Download x64 (1879KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 20 Win 8/8.1 Driver
- Download (67.13MB) ⟹ Download x64 (68.6MB)
Operating System(s):Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 20 Win Xp Driver
- Konica Minolta bizhub 20 Win Vista Driver
- Download (1758KB) ⟹ Download x64 (1889KB)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 162 Colour Photocopier
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 20 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 20. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 20 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 20.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 20 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 20 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 20 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 20 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.