Simple operation can be a good parameter whether a certain gadget can be globally accepted by user or not. Related to this matter, Konica Minolta bizhub 184 can be considered as a device with simple and clear operational button. Judging from the outer cover of this Minolta series, the definitive panel shows prominent design. Equipped with basic mono color screen, the operational panel is put with nice placement. The combination of colorful Start button and navigational panel simplified the usage of this compact device. This digital copier has remarkable performance. Here, the first copy time is less than 8 seconds.
Are you copying tons of A4 paper? With a single push of Start Button, Konica Minolta bizhub 184 is able to perform multiple copies that can create 1 to 99 sheets. This multiple copy feature is applicable for every paper type. Based on A3 and A4 test, the approximate copy speed can reach 18 ppm (page per minute) of black and white document. For color document, the copy speed may reach 16 ppm (page per minute). In addition, it is easy to adjust the document size. Indeed, the magnification feature is capable of enlarging file size from 50 % to 200%.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 162 Colour Photocopier
What else that you need? How about scanner? If you have ever heard about Flatbed scanner; it means that you already know its capability. The combination of Flatbed and TWAIN system creates vivid image. The maximum scanning size is 11 x 17 inches or it is as big as A3 paper size. Konica Minolta bizhub 184 provides various scanning resolution. The smallest resolution is 150 x 150 dpi. For medium resolution, choose 300 x 300 dpi. Then, the max resolution is about 600 dpi x 600 dpi. Connect this bizhub 184 to a PC for more features. For now, the main connectivity is USB cable (v1.1 and v2.0).
Konica Minolta Bizhub 184 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 184 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10/8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Windows 7/Vista/Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
Operating System(s): Linux
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 184 Linux ⟹ Download
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 160 Digital printers
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 184 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 184. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 184 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 184.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 184 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 184 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 184 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 184 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.