Konica Minolta bizhub 181 with high productivity value has been released in the global market and it is ready to replace any available office copier / printer. Created with 64 MB of standard copy memory, users may store previous print or copy data in this MFP device. As a device with digital imaging technology, convenience is something absolute. Thus, this Minolta 181 offers more interactive feature. Take a look at the backlighting LCD screen. This screen shows numerous features with a simple as well as interactive display.
As a copier and printer engine, this Konica Minolta bizhub 181 can compete with other devices. Of course, Konica count on the impressive specs and unique feature. Besides the four-line LCD on the cover desk, the warm-up sequence does not take too much time. The required time is about 15 seconds. Then, users may upgrade each printer engine in this Minolta 181. There are several upgradable features that can be purchased separately. Starting with NIC, you can expand the function of the built-in scanner. This optional print controller allows scanner to send the file into email.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 164 Multifunction Printer
For convenience matter, the copy memory can be expanded up to 128 MB. Indeed, this expanded memory increases the capacity of saved document in this copier device. In order to enhance the quality of the image, PCL6 and PCL5 can be trusted. Enabling this optional feature makes the 600 x 600 dpi image far smoother. Well, if you plan to use this Konica Minolta bizhub 181 as a nonstop copier, printer, and scaner; you might need to upgrade storage capacity of several parts, for example the standard paper tray. You can add more trays with 275 sheets. In total, there are four additional paper trays that can be installed. Well, the bypass tray is not included. It can load up to 100 sheets.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10/8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Windows 7/Vista/Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
Operating System(s): Linux
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 Linux ⟹ Download
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 160 Digital photocopiers
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 181. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 181.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.