The product of Konica basically sets out value and a commitment in creating advance electronic device. The customer satisfactory always becomes the major concern. That is why there is always improvement for every new product in the market. Konica Minolta bizhub 180 is built with passion and integrated with well-deigned part. It is designed to satisfy all users. This device offers tow purchasing package. For those who have limited budget, it is possible to remover the auto document feeder content. Indeed, this is an optional part. You may have it or take it away to reduce the price.
This Auto Document feeder can accommodate 50 sheets. The supported paper type starts from 5,5 x 8,5 inches until 11 x 17 inches. This DF-502 document feeder is unable to detect any paper size that has lower or higher size. Moreover, the installed system in DF-502 is capable of detecting mixed paper in the paper tray, but it cannot only scan two kinds of paper types as long as it has the same size. Well, it can be assured that office task is always deeply related with computer. Computer has important role to store the data. In this case, the PCL print controller allows Konica Minolta bizhub 180 to establish connection with a PC. Hence, it is possible to print any file in computer hard disk directly.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 160 Digital printers
Konica Minolta bizhub 180 offers can create 600 x600 dpi. In order to conserve paper usage, there are several copy features that might help you. This bizhub series can save more paper usage. In fact, it is much better than the previous series because Double Sided 2 in 1 is available. Basically, it is almost similar with the basic 2 in 1 mode. This Double Sided mode makes it possible to create duplex print with 2 in 1 mode.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 180 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 180 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10/8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Windows 7/Vista/Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
Operating System(s): Linux
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 180 Linux ⟹ Download
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 162 Colour Photocopier
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 180 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 180. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 180 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 180.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 180 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 180 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 180 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 180 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.